Monday, April 29, 2013

David & Gwen Wedding Day


“And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more” 


David Hodges / Christina Perri 

 

Gwen & David’s wedding was a series of beautiful moments that merged together seamlessly. 
We started the day with photos of David and his best men on the grounds of The Anglican Cathedral, which is a beautiful Victorian Church in Bloemfontein.
 Afterwards I met Gwen at Adelante Lodge where she got dressed with her bridesmaids.


The ceremony took place at Oliewenhuis’s Terrace. Gwen gracefully made her way down the aisle to join David with Christina Perri’s song “A Thousand years” playing in the background and at that moment it seemed to have been written just for her.

The reception was held in the underground reservoir at Oliewenhuis.

I had a great time photographing your wedding, thank you for trusting me to capture your memories.














 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Perfect just perfect none other words can express such a couple...you go Mr & Mrs Van Der Merwe mwah all the way from Cape Town

    ReplyDelete